Are you suffering Trauma and PTSD? This can help.
Are you experiencing any of the following symptoms?
Common causes for PTSD or Trauma
- Car accidents, plane crashes, or other vehicular hazards or collisions.
- Unexpected death of a loved one.
- Sexual abuse.
- Ongoing harassment.
- Physical assault.
- Emotional abuse.
- Childhood neglect.
Living with trauma or PTSD is hard and can have a huge impact on everyday life. Relationships, jobs, emotional health and physical health can all be adversely affected while your brain struggles to process the original trauma.
Top Tips to help
- Identify the factors that help keep the PTSD going
- Bring yourself to the present. Notice 5 things around you. What you see, what you smell, what you hear, how your clothes feel on your body and stand up feel your feet on the ground.
- Practice 7\11 breathing to help you move from flight or fight to present
- Ask yourself 5 questions. Where am I, right now? What day is it? What year is it? How old am I? Where do I live?
How we can help you
Unprocessed trauma can result in PTSD. Humans are endowed with an instinctual capacity to heal as well as an intellectual spirit to harness this innate capacity. Therapeutic approaches can help your brain normalise the symptoms of trauma and help you heal them.
Unsure what‘s the best solution for you?
Contact us now for a free and friendly first consultation.