Can‘t seem to lose weight? This can help.
Are you experiencing one of the following symptoms?
There are different reasons for being over weight
Struggling to lose weight? Cant seem to stick to a healthy eating regime? You probably know what to do to lose weight but something is stopping you from either moving towards to your goal or sticking with your plan to lose weight. Nowadays there is so much information and education about healthy eating, calories, carbs, exercise etc. It’s not that we don’t what we should do to eat healthily and lose weight. It’s more about the subconscious drive to comfort eat. Feeling not good enough, overwhelmed, fearful, lonely or anxious are just a few of the powerful emotions which drive us to self sooth. Food can help us feel better almost immediately. We get a huge dopamine hit but it’s short lived an temporary. So we self sooth more and more often to feel better. Sometimes we aren’t aware consciously what we are feeling deep down.
Top Tips to fight comfort eating
- Recognise the triggers. Keep a dairy to help you understand what is happening when you need to eat.
- Find an alternative way to met your emotional needs.
- Treat yourself in ways that doesn’t involve food. A new book, a candle lit bath or a nice walk.
- Practice sitting with uncomfortable emotions. Acknowledge them instead of distracting or dismissing.
- Book some sessions with one of our qualified and experienced therapists.
How we can help you
We can help you. We have several therapists who can help you. Using Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT, CBT or the Freedom2 weight loss program our experienced and qualified therapists can help you uncover the mental blocks which are preventing you from being the person you want to be, remove the limiting beliefs you have deep inside and change the negative patterns which hold you back from living your life how you want to.
Unsure what‘s the best solution for you?
Contact us now for a free and friendly first consultation.