Feeling stuck, ill at ease or lacking energy or motivation? This can help.
Are you experiencing one of the following symptoms?
There are many different causes for disruption to your emotional well being
Feeling stuck, frustrated, lacking motivation or constantly worrying are just a few of the symptoms you can experience that lets you know that your emotional well being needs addressing. Struggling to understand your emotional needs can be very disturbing and frustrating. You may use distraction or denial to push the feelings and thoughts from your mind only to find they resurface time and again. Subconsciously held beliefs (‘I am not worthy’, ‘I am not lovable’, ‘I am a failure’, ‘I am not important’) are responsible for holding you back from living your life the way you want to; To have fulfilling relationships, enjoying your job, applying for the job you’d really love to do for example.
Top Tips to fight disruption to your emotional well being
- Be aware that negative feelings and emotions all have a positive intention
- Notice feelings and emotions rather than the thoughts. Acknowledge these emotions rather than suppress them
- Learn and use EFT techniques to help regulate or negate strong emotions
- Exercise produces endorphins which minimises discomfort
- Teach your brain to sleep well. Sleep is restorative for both the mind and the body
How we can help you
We have several therapeutic approaches which help you to explore what limiting beliefs you hold and why you act and react in certain situations. Many of the therapeutic approaches make changes in brain (neuroscience) and can help you let go of the limiting beliefs permanently. This in turn can change negative behaviours and habits helping you to be the best version of yourself.
Unsure what‘s the best solution for you?
Contact us now for a free and friendly first consultation.