Suffering from a chronic illness and pain? This can help.
Are you experiencing one of the following?
Living with a chronic illness
Top Tips to Manage Chronic Illness
- Manage your illness rather than let it manage you.
- Book regular alternative/complementary treatments.
- Work to minimise stress. High stress levels exacerbate pain levels .
- Understand your condition. it can be helpful to learn everything you can about your symptoms and treatment options.
- Observe your own body. Pay close attention to what seems to ease your symptoms or make them worse. Use a notebook or calendar to record trends and other insights that might help you manage your symptoms.
How we can help you
We have several qualified therapists, experts in their field, that can help in various way depending on what your needs are. Massage, Myofascial release, Reflexology and our Foot Care clinic can help make remarkable positive changes in your body. Reiki, CBT, EMDR, Cognitive Hypnotherapy or EFT can help let go of limiting beliefs and negative emotions. Counselling can help support you make positive changes in your life as attitude and approach can make a big difference to your quality of life. It’s important to develop a healthy acceptance of the lifestyle changes that your condition requires. And lastly, Nutritional therapy along with food intolerance testing and/or allergy can also help you make positive lifestyle changes.
Unsure what‘s the best solution for you?
Contact us now for a free and friendly first consultation.