What reiki is and how it works
People use Reiki to relax and strengthen their well being; reduce pain, anxiety, and fatigue; help manage symptoms; reduce side effects of medications; and support recovery after injuries or surgery.
Reiki is a good integrative therapy to try because people generally start feeling better very quickly with Reiki. As anxiety and pain lessen, and people feel hopeful about regaining their health, they feel more able to incorporate other needed health interventions or make needed lifestyle changes. Reiki therapy often clears the mind, enabling patients to better evaluate the sometimes conflicting medical information being offered by various specialists, so they can make important treatment decisions with greater confidence. In this way, Reiki can help people become more actively involved in their own health.
Reiki can help relieve
- stress and stress-related aliments
- depression, anxiety
- emotional balancing, self-esteem, mental clarity
- fatigue, problems sleeping
- pain reduction or elimination, releasing tension in the body
- maintaining general wellness
- making or handling changes in your life
- relationships (singles, couples, families)
- trauma, grief
- sexual/physical/emotional abuse
- pre and post surgery (relaxation before surgery, reduce recovery time, and help with pain management)
- help to reduce side affects of medications or treatments (including individuals with cancer)
- living with chronic conditions
- mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual healing
- improving immunity
- individuals in hospice comfort care
Ready to give it a try?
Unsure if this is the right answer for your current situation?
Contact us now for a free and friendly first consultation.