Indian Head Massage
What Indian head massage is and how it works
Indian head massage is a relaxing holistic treatment that uses acupressure massage on the head, face, neck and shoulders.
The massage starts at the upper back, the Indian Head masseuse begins by applying pressure to points that massages away knots and relax the muscles. The masseuse moves to the shoulders and upper arms to release areas of tension, and then onto the neck and head to release headache-causing blockages and to encourage better circulation of the cerebral fluid. The massage then progresses to the scalp, relaxing the entire head, encouraging circulation and stimulating hair growth. Lastly, the masseuse may choose to perform a gentle face massage that may relieve symptoms of sinusitis & headaches, and encourages good circulation and a glowing complexion.
An Indian Head Massage may prove beneficial by:
- Relieving built up tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain..
- Detoxifying the body by stimulating lymphatic drainage
- Boosting overall immunity
- Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels.
- Promoting clarity and increased concentration.
- Soothes symptoms of asthma by calming the respiratory system.
- Relieves Mandibular Joint Tension.
- Increases muscle tone.
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis.
- Boosts cerebral spinal fluid circulation.
- Relieves sleeplessness, restlessness and insomnia.
Ready to give it a try?
Unsure if this is the right answer for your current situation?
Contact us now for a free and friendly first consultation.