This can help.
If you’ve been diagnosed with cancer we provide several therapies that can support you. From ways of helping you to cope with the widely ranging and often overwhelming emotions to working with your body to relieve pain or discomfort.
- Manage your illness rather than let it manage you.
- Book regular alternative/complementary treatments.
- Work to minimise stress. High stress levels exacerbate pain levels .
- Observe your own body. Pay close attention to what seems to ease your symptoms or make them worse. Use a notebook or calendar to record trends and other insights that might help you manage your symptoms.
- Understand your condition. it can be helpful to learn everything you can about your symptoms and treatment options.
How we can help you
We have qualified therapists, experts in their field, that can help in various way depending on what your needs are. Massage, Reflexology and Reiki can help make remarkable positive changes in your body. EFT can help let go of limiting beliefs and negative emotions. Counselling can help support you make positive changes in your life as attitude and approach can make a big difference to your quality of life. It’s important to develop a healthy acceptance of the lifestyle changes that your condition requires.
Our Holistic therapist, Vicki Hudson, has trained with Macmillan the leading Cancer charity and she offers a wealth of experience and expertise in helping Cancer sufferers. Non invasive complementary therapies can help improve your emotional and physical well being and are suitable and beneficial for everyone.
Therapies to help you cope with cancer
Unsure what‘s the best solution for you?
Contact us now for a free and friendly first consultation.